Saturday 14 August 2010

Terrific New Timelines


Yes... I know... timelines again... but if I like an online tool then I share it...

This is a quick one today... and one for teachers probably to prepare and demonstrate in school before the lesson.

There is a website called www.capzles.com. You simply need a number of photographs for an interactive timeline. The example that I use in school is for my first proper homework on personal timelines. I registered with the free website, download some personal timeline photos, edit the info and hey presto a timeline to demonstrate to the students...


Just think of the possibilities... timeline on Hastings, English Civil War, WWI and WWII... there are lots of different possibilities here. The great news is that the website allows you to create and edit HTML code which can be embedded on blogs, websites and VLEs.

Happy Blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment